Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

 For some reason I'm into mirrors lately. The before and after don't look much different. But take my word for it, the glaze does give it a lot of depth. You can tell a little better in the close ups.
And remember everything we post is for sale. We'll let you know if it is something we just can't part with.

Ellen your chalkboard table is ready.

After I posted this pic, it made me dizzy looking at it. You too? Then I realized it's upside down. Damn!

Below is a close up before the glaze. They did look good all white. But I couldn't  help myself.     
The glaze is so fun!

See that little yellow triangle. Ethel found those. They are the best thing since sliced bread. They support up to 200 lbs. No more will we have our work stuck to the cardboard. You will see them in a lot of pictures. I am in love with them. 
Like my pretty flowers? Plucked them suckers right out of the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.