Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial Day Clean Sweep

 Look at all that room! That only means one thing. Time to go junkin' This is what I did on Memorial Day. I love to organize. Try to get it to the ceiling baby!  What, it doesn't look organized to you? I call it ORGANIZED HOARDING.  It took all day, I was exhausted. Ethel had to put in a little family time. It was a holiday after all.  I considered it a work out. Me and my bibs. I love those things, pockets for everything.  I know I look ridiculous in them with my crocs. My kids love to tell everytime I wear them. But I DON'T CARE, they are comfortable. I consider them my weekend wear. HA.  
Just so you know how much room I had, see my car even fits. It's tight but it's in there. Now we have no excuse. GET SOMETHING DONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.