Monday, June 27, 2011

Jersey Boys


Ethel went to see this show and said she loved it. So off my husband, some dear friends and I go. She was right. As always!   If you haven't seen it, you must go! It was absolutely fantabulous!!  My husband used to sing these songs to me when we were dating, a hundred years ago,  After a night at Capones. Anyone remember that place? Disco Baby! We'd come home, he'd put in his Frankie Valli 8 track, crank up the volume on his dads bar, the one with red velvet inlay and blinking lights to the music, quite sophisticated. And sing at the top of his lungs. His poor mother would come out and yell at him. The whole trailer was vibrating. Yes, I said trailer. And it was in Whites Landing!  But if you go I hope you don't get behind someone like I was behind.  























Something is happening, people are clapping and
      cheering. Someone pleeeease tell me!!!!!!
Can you believe this. 100.00 dollar tickets and I get behind Mr. Magoo. I swear I have never seen a bigger head in all my life. I would lean west on my friend Tevon, don't you love her name. Or to the east on my husband, who was singing. All in all it was a great night.
                                    Great food, Great music, and Great company!
                                                      What more could one want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.