Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vote for Daniel

I don't know if you'll remember Mabel mentioning (or teasing me) that I'm a softy when it comes to animals, well I am.  And Daniel is just one of those animals that has touched my heart.

He has 26 toes and is the official cat of the Milwaukee Animal Rescue Shelter.  My kids and I supported Daniel back at Christmas time when he was trying to raise money for his shelter home.  Well Daniel is now in the running to be featured on the cover of Modern Cat Magazine and he would be thrilled if he would win.  So if you would take the time to click on the link below and vote for Daniel we certainly would appreciate it.  Click Here to Vote for Daniel  Spread the word, so Daniel has a good chance at winning.
Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.