Saturday, June 16, 2012

Spool

This spool I got from Lowes.
For FREE!




The dowel rods you see,
FREE.
I tore apart an old dvd shelf a while ago, 
and couldn't bare to throw them away.
I knew I would be able to use them for something.
Drilled some holes. Painted the spool, 
with some paint I already had.




Screwed some wheels on the bottom, 
that were free.
No, I take that back, I only had three wheels.
I had to go save big money, at Menards, and get one more.





Now what on earth is this, you say?


Pride and Joy couldn't wait to get some of there books and put them on our new spool book case.
As they sit back admiring how they look while eating a breakfast burrito.


So this project cost me a total of 
$2.04 for the one wheel I had to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.