Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dressing Room

I think my next project is going to be my dressing room. 
 It is quite bland.  Everything is white. 
I will take a picture before and after. 
 Look back and you will see the vanity I redid.  
Those will be the colors to work off of.  
Navy and gold.  But for now, I have a few scarfs that were driving me crazy hanging on the back side of one of the doors.  So I hung them here for the time being.  


These rods are on every window up stairs.  
This one came to good use, till I redo the dressing room.
The pink blind has been hanging there since my girls had this room when they were little.  
Since it was so expensive and still operable, 
I have to keep it.
But I will paint it.  
I did that to another one in one of the other bedrooms. 
I used fabric spray paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.