Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day Auction


On Labor Day we went to this auction,
out in the middle of no where.
Old farm house.
I went for the kitchen aid mixer. But after getting one for 5.00, it's going to be hard to pay even 30.00 for one.
It went for 130.00, and one went for 100.00 on Saturday.
It was only one other lady and myself bidding.
She made me mad so I ran the bid up. I was done at 30.00. 
It's hard not to get caught up in the rush of bidding.
Found another one next Sunday.  
I'll have to go check that one out.

Here are some pictures of our little auction world.
There were so many people. 
We ended up leaving 2 hours after we got there. 
Big purchase of the day
$1.00
Ethel purchased some baby shoes.
  






 I fell in love with this table and chairs. I might have tried for them but as long as it was taking, decided to pass.




Ethel wants one of these to put by her outhouse.
They had one there, but the pole was to long.
For some reason we just weren't feeling it that day.
Must have been all the people.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.