Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BAT!

I know the picture is a little grainy, but here is the bat that was flying around the night before.
I knew it would make itself present again.
Just a matter of time!
At 5:00 in the afternoon I peeked into the living room, and sure enough, there it is, 
taking up root like he owned the place.
My daughter just happened to come home at the time I spotted it.  She wasn't real keen on helping, but she was a trooper and did her designated job. 
Throwing the towel on top of the net.
She moaned the whole time, 
I think it gave her the heebie jeebies.

Her children got to experience their first bat catching. 
Raegan was excited, Hunter started to cry and we had to put him out in the screened in porch so he could watch.
He does have his Papa's blood in him.
Raegan on the other hand would have probably been 
more help than her mother.
She couldn't wait to inspect it after the catch.


We haven't seen anymore,
we had some chimney work done and think that disturbed them.  There was a hole on the back side that was patched.  
So I think the only way out was down the chimney.  
The doors were ajar on the fireplace.
You can bet they got closed immediately.
Let's keep our fingers crossed, 
and hope thats the last of them, for Rays sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.