Sunday, September 25, 2011

And Ethel Said.....

Well I just had to post the Quote of the Week from Where Women Create.
Naturally since it mentions me (how about that Mabel I'm famous!). 
If you have never read the Magazine "Where Women Create" you should check it out.  So inspiring to see where other creative women get their ideas and the rooms that they create them in.  And of course you can learn about The Creative Connection that my hen self is referring to above.  I'm sure Mabel and I would love to go if we could sometime.  They also have one for  "Where Women Cook", but to be honest I like to eat more than I like to cook, but you may enjoy checking that out as well.

Well I think I'll go lay an egg now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.