Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mabel Outdid Herself Tonight

Well we got together tonight with another friend for our quilting group and Mabel fed us pretty good.  She made us this tasty Baked Potatoe Pizza. Actually this is the second time she has made it for us and it is delicious!
The recipe is from Taste of Home, check it out.

She also outdid herself with this beautiful cake she made from a recipe she found on Pinterest.
Thanks Mabel for another fun evening.
For the recipe click here:  Hawaiian Carrot Cake
I actually even got a little sewing done on my quilt block, we will both share pictures of what we are working on soon.  I'm so full from the goodies we had I need to go sit in my rocker for a while.  Enjoy the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.