Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 1 May 14, 2011

Today my friend sent me this blog site on redoing old furniture. I was hooked, neglecting my job, I couldn't tear myself away.  And come to find out, there a a million of these kind of sites out there.  Thank God her boss was out of the office, because I didn't stop calling saying " Can you believe these women and their ideas... and yes I'm sure they are all women"


A week later, and garage full of junk, a name, and we're in business baby!!!!  We are now partners!!!


We went to our first auction last Friday.  Never laughed so hard in our lives.  Being newbees, they took pity on us, and gave us some direction, thank God, because we were clueless.  I'm sure we stuck out like a sore thumb.  When we left we didn't spend but 50.00 and that included the nachos they auctioned off. Yes, they bring in food, pizza and mexican.....They don't want you to leave, so they feed you.  We were starving, so nachos it was!!  Found some fabulous pieces, and we can't wait to redo them.  We will post them as soon as we figure out how to use this site. Never did a blog before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.