Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Front Door


Here's the screen door on the front of my house. 
As you can see it is arched, and to replace it 
would cost a fortune. 
 And it is wood!  
$$$
I have to take care of this thing.
Quite a few years ago I took it down and refinished it.
Looks a little weathered now.  
But just around the bottom. 
I figured it's time to do something again.
But being older I don't want to do it myself.
Found some one who will sand and stain it for 50.00
The job is all yours my man!!
More than a fair price. 
Here's a close up of the bottom.


But I decided to go with a colored stain.
Red in the bricks!
I'm a little afraid to go home tonight to see it.
I'm sure it will be fine.
It will be such a change though.
OMG I came around the corner and it's RED.

I'm not sure!! 
I think I need to get used to it.
Quite a contrast. 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.