Friday, June 28, 2013

CLUTCH PURSE

My first attempt at a clutch purse.


I used faux suede.
I feel like I can control the universe now that I can do zippers

Not to worry Velcro,
 you are still the next best thing since sliced bread.
And those command strips...
 aren't they something?
Also on my top ten list,
amazing little boogers.



The back.

I was a little tight to the zipper. 
Lesson learned.






The little binding on the zipper needs a little work.

I even used binding on the inside seam.  
Not being familiar with the zipper world,
 I didn't think when I purchased this one,
It was a double sided one.

Since I bound the inside seams that makes it reversible.
Win Win!



As I was sitting admiring my fine job, 
and patting myself on the back.  
I looked over at 
Callie,
(my dress form) 
and noticed this beautiful pin on her.
  AUCTION!
Could it be more perfect?




I was going to go out an get an outfit to go with it, 
but just happen to have the exact mustard colored top hanging in the closet.
The fabric I purchased in Flagstaff AZ.
Been sitting in my stash for about 5 years.
The only cost was the zipper.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.