Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shades of Memories

A Christmas gift for a very special person.  I couldn't wait for her to see them today, I wanted to post earlier, but she reads the blog and would have seen her gift early.  These lamps are a great gift and the possibilities are endless: sports, pets, wedding, anniversaries, birthdays.  I don't have a price yet, just finished them last night, and I don't even know what I have invested into them yet.  The one on the left is turned off, and they even look great that way.


This is what I started with, a couple of lamps not even the right color.
Some old and new photos.


Spray painted bases after taping the cords.

You can use any lamp, all we need is the shade, bring or email the photos to us and we will take it from there.
Or we can do it all.




Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.