Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 23, 2011

I think we're hillbillies!  I guess it's a good thing we took the truck. I knew we wouldn't get out of there without buying. The back seat was also full.  This was yes, another auction, but this one was at a house.  Never been to one of those.  We did get some fantastic pieces, can't wait to work on them! Ethel put a bug in the ear of one of the auction employees, telling them we want to work for them.  Look at us 4 auctions and we think we have what it takes.  They did have a intern auctioneer at this sale, so that's what gave us the idea. We are partial to Steve, a seasoned auctioneer. He moves things right along.  When he gets tired things go cheap.. So we always stay till the end.  Even if we don't need anything.. It's entertainment.  We worked on a few things today. I'll post them tmr. I didn't get a good after picture, bad light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.