Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 20, 2011 3rd Auction

Well tonight we went to another auction.  My husband even showed up to see what all the excitement was about.  I can tell he was secretly enjoying it.  It does get your blood pumping. Ethel starts to get her headaches, when she gets excited.  I will have to medicate her before we come next time. When I took one of purchases to the car, an item that I was considering came up, I missed out on it.  I think my husband got upset with me because I wasn't in my seat to bid.. See what I mean you get caught up in the excitement...  He's a novice, little does he know there will always be more next week.  He did not join in our garlic pizza we had this week, he just sat and stared.  You need to keep your strength up at functions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.