Thursday, May 30, 2013

BENCH REDO

A sweet little friend and her funny little dog, 
gave me this bench, she didn't want anymore.
It had cane on the seats, and overtime wore away.
It even folds up. 
Neat!
I have had it in my yard, as is for a couple of years.
My husband said, "Debbie it's time"


 Not gonna happen Ray!
A little glue and a few nails and I got it back together.
The ants that had taken up residency in all the crevasses ,
were NOT happy.  




 Left over paint. 
This project only cost me 5.00 for material.



I purchased 1/2 yard of outdoor fabric and made strips,
 then stapled them on.


THANK YOU 
THANK YOU 
THANK YOU PAM. 
I LOVE IT!!!
THERE IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU AT YOUR BACK DOOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to reading it.